Project Manager | Inner West | Apartments & Mixed Use | $145M
Our client is a leading prestige property group who have won a reputation for delivering innovative and dynamic property developments in Sydney. Company was formed in the late 90's through a comprehensive regional network throughout Australia, the business has a proven track record in exceeding international benchmarks with its inspirational design and construction approach.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is an all-encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalization
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on residential, High-rise, Apartments
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!