This leading national fitout contractor have been estbalished circa 20 years. They have demonstrated consistent growth throughout and now hold a steady place as top tier business in the fitout space. They are recognised for delivering quality products and have an enviable client base that comes back to them, time & time again. They are now looking to take themselves to the next level by appointing a Project Manager to further strengthen their Sydney office & team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Commercial and office fitout projects, typically valued up to $10M, with some larger projects.
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience, on fitout projects
- Preferably you will have a stable career history with a reputable business in the fitout sector
- Strong leadership and management experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!