- Tier 3 family owned contractor
- Salary package of up to $200k
- Autonomous role with support from experienced Senior Managers
A state wide contractor specialising in early civil works throughout NSW are looking for a Project Manager that can hit the ground running. The role is based in Sydney as they have recently added to their project list and they are now seeking a Project Manager to work in their growing delivery team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, (base + car + super + bonus)
- A healthy work / life balance
- Project sizes of up to $10M,
- Top clients of Tier 1 and 2 standing
- Strong social aspects along with a vibrant office.
- At least 5 years experience in civil construction
- Construction Management degree preferred
- Ability to work both autonomously and/or as a team.
- Australian experience is Essential
- To be able to oversee numerous projects at any given time
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.