A national and leading townhouse and apartment builder in Melbourne are now seeking an experienced Residential Project Manager to work within their award-winning team.
Due to an upturn in projects won, the company is now seeking an experienced Residential Project Manager to work on new apartment and townhouse projects within the Melbourne metro area.
- Project Managing some of Melbourne's most prestigious residential projects
- A salary that is highly competitive + super
- A healthy work / life balance
- Exposure to large and complex projects across the Melbourne residential construction market
- Great company culture with a very supportive team
- Monthly team awards and recognition
- Working with an in-house procurement and resource team
- 80% office / 20% site based role.
- Client facing
- At least 2/3 years experience in Project Management on large residential projects.
- Team player
- Ability to manage townhouse and apartment projects
- A solid track record working on projects from inception to completion.
- A trade background or tertiary qualifications
- Sound knowledge and experience in delivering projects up to $50M
- Proficient in a full life cycle of concept to completion across residential units/mixed use developments
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Australian experience is essential
- A keen eye for detail and presentation.
- Client facing - keeping them updated with project progress
- Budgeting / Programming
- Experience using MS Excel & MS Project
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!