Senior Project Manager / Development Manager | Property Development company | High-rise Residential Projects
Our client is one of Australia's leading property development and investment firms with an enviable track record in successfully delivering large-scale residential projects in Sydney and Central Coast regions. With a current development pipeline exceeding $600 million, the companies experience and drive to deliver beautiful homes and investment properties are key reasons for their ongoing success. On the back of this success the company is seeking a Senior Project Manager / Development Manager to join their winning team.
Duties would include but not be limited to:
- Assisting project directors to manage the project life cycle, which includes DA stage, CC stage, and OC/handover stage;
* Development and implement project and construction programs;
* Acting as the project superintendent supervising the progress and quality of construction work, issuing superintendent certificate per progress claim;
* Reviewing and monitoring project expenditures to ensure projects are within budget;
* Managing tendering process and preparation of contract engagements for consultants and contractors;
* Management and coordination of project consultant meetings to identify and resolve relevant design issues; and
* Preparing PCG meetings with related parties including mortgagees, principles, head contractor and quantity surveyor
Managing the delivery of multi-level residential developments and subdivisions across the whole project lifecycle from feasibility and planning, through to delivery and occupation
- Related degree or qualification
- Over 5 years' experience on high-rise residential projects in the role of Project Manager
- A proven & solid employment record with longevity
- A passion for the construction industry
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (National Accounts Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the APPLY option!!