Snr Project Manager | Melbourne CBD | Two Residential Towers $80 - 100M
Our client was established in early 1990's, they have grown from a small family business into a nationwide group, with over 650 employees including construction, structures, facades, manufacturing, fit out and crane logistics specialists.
The company is currently seeking both a Project Manager and a Senior project manager for two apartment Tower projects. One project is based in Melbourne CBD and is valued at $100M. The second project is based South - East Melbourne and is valued at $85M.
Candidate / Person:
Client is looking for people that have worked for established medium or top tier 1 & 2 construction contractors, delivering projects in excess of $50 million. You will need substantial experience in construction project delivery, with the ability to drive and achieve key project performance criteria relating to safety, time, cost and quality for the project..
The company is big on rewarding motivated, talented individuals by helping them fast-track their careers and step into senior leadership roles. Despite significant growth the business remains focused on retaining an inclusive, family culture. Employees have direct access to company directors, who are personally involved in the professional development of each member of the team.
- Minimum 6-8 years in design activities as well as experience in managing large projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or similar
- Significant experience in commercial and/or High-rise apartment construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with Cheops and Aconex software
- Receive recognition and reward with an attractive salary package
- Work on iconic, architecturally unique projects
- Discover excellent career progression opportunities in a growing and dynamic company
- Gain experience and exposure to the industry's most progressive construction systems
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume to email@example.com alternatively use the APPLY option!!