Project Manager Melbourne (VIC) | Tier 2 | Commercial Projects $50-80M
Our client has been established for over 60 years, their passion for quality and service has enabled them to thrive in an increasingly competitive and ever-evolving industry. Our clients is one of Australia's most long-standing and successful construction firms.
Our client has a diverse project portfolio, ranging from hospitals and correctional facilities, to luxury apartments and resort complexes.
Due to the increased volume of new projects that have been awarded to them, our client is currently looking to employ a Project Manager.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is an all-encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially to manage the programme & costs effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalization
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on hospitals and/or correctional facilities, luxury apartments and resort complexes would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organized, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!