Your Next Company:
My client is a civil contractor with a strong portfolio of projects across Melbourne.
Management have worked to avoid the red-tape often associated with contractors. They have streamlined processes in place so all attention can be focused on delivering quality projects.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed ASAP.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationship
- Ensuring the safe delivery of projects (up to $30M)
- Planning budgets, reports, plans and forecasts
- Working with stakeholders
- Successful negotiations with suppliers and clients
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Previous experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly attractive salary package
- Household name contractor
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!