Project Manager | Western Sydney | Multi - Story Residential
The company was founded 17 years ago and now employs over 200 staff in NSW. The business specializes in Residential construction of retirement / aged care villages, multi - story (apartment) and custom built and designed homes. The company was founded on a great work / life balance and this has held true to current day. With a reputation of delivering quality projects on time and within budget my client is well respected construction business.
With a steady increase in new projects in the Multi story residential sector of the business, the business now has a need for a Senior Project Manager
- As Project Manager will be working on and managing 2 projects at any one time. You will receive the support from their experienced site teams.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on a High Rise Residential / Mixed Use projects from $15M up to +$80M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
- Extensive experience managing Medium and High Rise Residential New Build Projects
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- Experience managing projects valued over $20 million in value
- 5 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!