Project Manager - Residential Landscaping
- Salary up to $100k + super + car
- High end residential projects valued up to $3million
- Business with 20 years industry experience
Your Next Company:
My client is a highly regarded residential landscaper focusing on high end projects throughout the Sydney Metro area. They pride themselves on delivering award winning diverse projects and have a very strong pipeline due to their continued success.
Due to the booming market they are on the lookout for a Project Manager with a residential landscaping background that can run project teams with full autonomy.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of numerous projects.
- Scheduling, budgeting and planning the projects
- Coordinating required resources and overseeing Supervisors
- Working closely with the clients
- Reading and understanding the plans and designs
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history within residential landscaping
- Project Management experience is essential (min 2 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of delivering for the client
- Scheduling, planning and budgeting experience
- Carpentry background is highly regarded
- Highly attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work on award winning projects
- Grow a business with 20 years industry presence
If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply as the shortlist is being provided for this time next week. Alternatively, please send your application to email@example.com directly.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent!