Your Next Company:
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading civil contractor with many projects throughout Sydney. They are a family-owned business who have fostered a very tight knit team in the office. They have done this by being heavily involved in many local charities, by hosting company-wide Christmas parties and family days, and by the down-to-earth senior management team.
They have a long and successful history in the industry & pride themselves on employing the industry's best and brightest. They have thoroughly earned their first-class reputation. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Purchasing Officer.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking orders from site staff and processing the order
- Placing orders with existing suppliers
- Negotiating prices
- General administrative duties
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history similar roles
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- A high degree of computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly attractive salary package
- Company culture unlike any other
- Supportive team
- Opportunity to advance into senior roles
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit Apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Lachlan Moore on 02 9194 6913.
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!