- Work with some of the best in the industry! We place high value on candidate & client relations alike
- No Cold Calling! Delivery orientated opportunity, candidate focused role.
- Excellent incentives, environment & company culutre
- Immediate interview and hire!
Construct are the industry specialists in construction and engineering, property, design and architecture recruitment. Our Consultants bring an average of over 13 years of knowledge and experience into all areas of the industry.
We are a boutique agency with the partnerships and network accessibility of a corporate giant. We've successfully built up a great company culture, with team building activities, incentives tailored to the individual well as light hearted company competitions. We pride ourselves on our great working atmosphere.
Due to huge growth and the success of each of our consultants we are looking for consultants to join our Sydney team We're looking for a Recruitment Account Manager to help manage the wealth of projects we've brought on. Delivery orientated opportunity, candidate and client relationship focused.
- Working directly with our Divisional Manager to deliver on projects with high quality candidates
- Liaise clients wand take PDs to source fo best candidates across Construction & Architecture industry
- Responsibilities include: writing, advertisements, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates & shortlisting
- We provide most up-to-date internal resources to support you in your resourcing including: Seek, Seek Talent as well as your own personal Recruiter License
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates across various verticals within the Construction & Architecture industry
- On the job training and support and the scope for rapid career development
Perks & Culture:
- $60k - $70k base (dependent upon level and experience) + superannuation
- Uncapped Commission structure
- Team and individual incentives
- No cold calling clients - work with well-established accounts
- High rollers lunches to the best restaurants around Melbourne
- Early finish on a Friday (we have our own beer and wine fridge)
- Huge level of support from head office including our own recruitment trainer to help upskill you on the latest recruitment technologies including LinkedIn
- 1 + years experience in a recruitment, recsourcing or recruitment account management role
- Preferable experience recruiting across the Construction & Architecture industry
- Strong advertising skills and sourcing techniques
- Excellent client relationship management abilities
- Passion for working with candidates and placing them in their ideal roles
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you're looking to join a booming recruitment business we want to hear from you.
Apply below now or send your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted