- Join highly successful team who understand the need for a work / life balance
- Have your say in the direction of the company
- Hot Desk! No cold calling required, delivery orientated & client management opportunity
- Immediate interview and hire!
Construct are the industry specialists in construction, engineering, property, design and architecture recruitment. Our Consultants average 13+ years of knowledge and experience within this industry sector.
We are a boutique agency with the supplier partnerships and established networks covering SME's to large multinational clients.
We are striving to create a collaborative and inclusive company culture, with team building activities, incentives tailored to the individual in addition to lighthearted company competitions. We pride ourselves on our great working atmosphere.
Due to extensive and ongoing success, Construct has converted a wealth of new projects and is currently looking for an Account Manager to work closely with our management team to deliver on these projects.
- Delivery orientated role whereby you'll be resourcing, developing and maintaining relationships with Sales Candidates across all areas of the construction sector
- Meet clients and manage relationships supplied for you
- Leverage our internal resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter License, Seek, Seek Talent Search and more
- Meet with clients, develop relationships and manage accounts provided for you
- On job training to effectively manage your talent pool and source for the right candidates
- Interviewing and qualifying candidates
- Work directly with the senior management team to deliver on projects
- Boutique agency, join a small team with a view to double in the coming months, help provide the direction of the business
Perks & Culture:
- Generous Remuneration + Super (Experience dependant)
- Uncapped commission structure
- No cold calling! Work with existing and established accounts
- Supportive & collaborative culture making for a great office environment
- Amazing offices with views overlooking Bondi & Sydney Harbour
- 4pm Friday finish
- Location - Just meters from public transport, restaurants, cafes and shops
- 1+ years recruitment experience as either a Recruitment Account Manager or full 360 looking to move into candidate delivery
- Preferred but not essential, experience within construction sales recruitment
- Passion for working with candidates and placing them in their ideal roles
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- You will be confident in your approach; self-motivated and willing to be an integral part of a growing team.
- As standard, you will have a vibrant personality and a strong sense of humour!
If this sounds like you and you're looking to join a booming recruitment business we want to hear from you.
Apply below now or send your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted