We are partnered with a long-established, leading multidisciplinary who focus on quality, professionalism and Innovation. They work across civil, structural and remedial engineering and have multiple offices throughout VIC.
Due to continued growth of the business, their remedial team now seek a Structural Remedial Engineer with demonstrable experience in the analysis and remediation of defective concrete.
A degree qualified technical expert, and excellent knowledge of Australian standards and construction codes with the ability to collaborate with a range of different people is crucial for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Remedial Engineer will include:
- Provide concrete assessment and repair engineering services to the company's projects as required
- Undertake condition assessment and diagnostic testing on wide variety of structures including reinforced concrete, steel and timber structures and prepare condition assessment reports and repair specifications for the structures
- Develop and build upon group's capability in condition assessment and remediation of existing structures
- Support the development and maintenance of key client relationships as well as Train and mentor less experienced team members
To be considered for the role of Remedial Engineer, you will have
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a remedial or façade consulting capacity
- Good experience in the analysis and remediation of defective concrete
- Ability to develop durability plans and reports for new projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to market and develop client relationships
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Excellent market rate remuneration packages
- Career progression within the business
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- On-going training both internal and external
- Lovely modern offices located in the heart of the CBD