An exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated Restoration Technician to join our team! With over 20 years as a trusted service provider and leader in the Insurance Restoration Industry, we work with a focus on delivering first-class service to our customers.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the hands-on role all over Melbourne, ranging from but not limited to water mitigation, fire restoration and mould remediation jobs for our valued Customers.
Experience within the restoration industry is a must and IICRC trade qualifications for this Supervisor role is highly regarded.
Restoration Services can include but are not limited to:
- Water extraction / steam cleaning – carpet, upholstery, rugs
- Structural drying / cleaning
- Building internal lining strip outs / demolition
- Pressure washing / Ice/Soda Blasting
- Onsite problem solving
- Honest, reliable and hardworking – background checks will apply
- Ability to display empathy and understanding towards customers
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Availability to work via our on-call / after hours (including weekends) roster
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children's Check and Police Check is a must
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START!
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.