Our client is a hugely well known builder having been established 50 years. They now employ an impressive 70+ staff and hold a steady position as a leading builder in the Sydney construction industry. With a great reputation for quality projects and strong H&S, they are looking to strengthen their safety team to ensure their spotless record continues. My client has a very balanced culture, they are an investor in people, and they keep hold of their employees. With projects across commercial, apartments, schools, agedcare & healthcare, this is an exciting business and long term opportunity.
- Implementation of Risk Assessments & Method Statements/Construction Phase Plans on Principal Contractor Projects
- Audit and maintain site H&S standards
- Liaise with Main Contractors, Principal Designers, Clients, & Contracts Managers
- Attend Pre-start meetings, & monthly safety meetings.
- Maintain procurement accreditation's
- Complete Pre - Qualification Questionnaires
- Review and update company policies and procedures
- Analyse and maintain company training requirements
- Conduct accident/incident investigations & statistical analysis
- A stable career history within the construction industry working for a well known & reptuable builder
- Trade or academic background considered
- 5+ years experience in a safety role for a builder
- Superb communication skills, enabling you to effectively direct and implement your policies on site
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 0291 946 911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!