- A great opportunity to work in a client-facing role
- Family-owned business who have consistently grown year by year
- Work with driven and professional sales colleagues
What you will be doing –
- Providing all aspect of administrative support to the sales team
- Qualifying leads
- Ensuring clients get a positive experience at all times through the tender & contract process
- Meet and Greet clients and consistent client liaison
- Looking after the Display Homes
- Uploading and maintaining house & land package listings
- The flexibility to work weekends
- Experience in the residential project homes space – desirable
- Great interpersonal skills
- A ‘can-do’ and proactive approach
- Experience with Geosite, MS Office, a CRM and Dropbox
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0412 664 870 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@Construct.net.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!