Sales Consultant - Residential - Western Suburbs
|Job Title:||Sales Consultant - Residential - Western Suburbs|
|Salary:||$60k plus uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 17:15|
My client is a Melbourne volume builder who take price in building stylish and quality homes throughout the city. They pride themselves on being a supportive employer who have good staff retention and offer professional development to their team.
They are looking for an experienced residential sales consultant in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. You will sell homes to clients and work from show homes in the west of the city.
As a Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres
- Selling homes to prospective customers
- Opening and closing of display centers and maintaining a flawless presentation
- Sourcing leads, booking appointments and distributing marketing material
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely
Benefits and perks:
- The opportunity to progress your career within the sales team
- Huge potential in commissions and Bonuses
- Ongoing training and development
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognized and rewarded
Skills and experience successful candidate will have:
- 2 years minimum selling experience including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs working for a volume home builder
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and customer-focused
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contracts Administrator - Residential High-Rise Apartments - $100m + Projects
Project Manager | Construction - Civil & Commercial | Cronulla
Salary pkg $140K - $150K + Super
Leading Hand - Carpentry
Building Estimator | Insurance Repairs | Ballina or Coffs Harbour
Salary up to $95K + Super + Maintained Vehicle