- $50-55k salary + Super + commission (%)
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
- Work in a driven sales team
- Your own display home
Sales Consultant - New Homes – Wollongong Area
About the business
This is a unique opportunity in the Residential New Home Sales industry working within a leading Australian home building company. With this year already looking to be another year of strong development, it's an exciting time for a Sales Consultant to join us. My client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the housing industry to join the team and overachieve in the Sales Consultant role.
This is a highly rewarding but challenging role working within our busy sales team that operates across a number of our display homes around Wollongong and the surrounding areas. This position will be based in this area and experience in this local area would be ideal.
About the role
As a Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres;
- Sourcing land so as to present a variety of new homes to prospective customers;
- Selling homes to prospective customers;
- Opening and closing of display centers and maintaining a flawless presentation;
- Sourcing leads, booking appointments and distributing marketing material; and
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely.
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to progress your career within the sales team;
- Huge potential in commissions and Bonuses
- Ongoing training and development; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognized and rewarded.
Package on offer: $50-55K salary + Super + commission
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Selling Experience including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs;
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport;
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and customer-focused;
- Preferably from within the home building, Real Estate or related industry;
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software;
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact on 02 9194 5526 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@denovo.com.au