One of Melbourne's leading medium density home builders with a history of providing award-winning homes are looking for an experienced Sales Estimator to join their team and also assist the Procurement Manager with procurement coordination. The position has arisen due to an increased number of upcoming projects as the business continues their positive exponential growth.
- Ensure accurate sales estimates are provided for tenders on both double and triple storey homes;
- Provide relevant stakeholders with margin expectations
- Procurement coordination / R&D
- Liaise closely with the sales team ensuring all tenders are prepared and priced accurately
- Assisting with the sales acceptance process;
- Take account for pricing variations and provide accurate descriptions appropriately
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in residential construction as a Sales Estimator
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with industry relevant software
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills, along with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Exposure to complex projects including rebuilds, dual occupancy dwellings, townhouses & units.
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within
- Discretionary bonus and additional company-wide benefits
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities
- A supportive workplace culture that offers great support from peers and head office.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to Seyhan at email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you're submitting your application using a Smart Phone please click on the 'Quick Apply' button at the top your screen.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck!