Our client is a market leading design & manufacturing company. They have offices across the country and are suppliers of high end residential & commercial flooring products. They are seeking to add to their Brisbane team and have this exciting role available now for a State Manager
In this relationship driven sales role you will spend the majority of your week in front of various architects and designers within Brisbane CBD with the aim of specifying their ranges into various Multi-Residential fit out projects. Your sales team will take design briefs from clients and work closely with the internal sales team to tender and quote on projects. You will be measured against specification sales targets and KPI's and will be part of a close knit friendly Victorian team and supported by a great Managing Director.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- 5 years sales management experience
- Strong face to face relationships building skills and superb presentation skills.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Proven track record in selling and specifying fit out products.
- Knowledge of commercial furniture or associated interior products
- Stable track record of employment and results orientated approach to your career