A Fire and Security contractor with National coverage is looking for an experienced Security technician to oversee installations, maintenance and upgrades for their clientele across the ACT.
- Installation & Commissioning of medium to large commercial projects
- System programming
- Diagnoses and fault finding of all security equipment
- Assisting the commercial projects team with new and existing works
- Managing customer relationships
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of proficiency and understanding of security software.
- Security Licence essential
- a minimum of 2 years experience within the same role
- Experience on Commercial and High Rise buildings
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Self manage and possess a high level of self motivation.
What you get:
- $95k - $100k plus super
- An exposure to long lasting clients (Secure position)
- Great vibe
- Overtime available if wished to pursue.
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.