Due to an increase in projects won recently, my client is looking for an Senior Acoustic Engineer to join their experienced Sydney team.
The position will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential and training & development as well as work based bonus incentives.
My client is a leading National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
They offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Acoustic, Hydraulic, Communications & Audio, Security, Fire Engineering, Vertical Transportation, Fire Services and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work incentives.
Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Computer modelling of noise and vibration propagation using in house analytical packages and industry standard software
- Analysis of measured data
- Preparation and finalisation of technical reports
- Management of time and resources to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Development and enhancement of relationships with clients
- Assist other teams as and when required
- Engineering or Science degree qualified in a relevant discipline, post-graduate qualifications will be an advantage;
- You will have sufficient years of consultancy experience
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline drive environment.
- A desire to expand their knowledge and further develop their career in acoustics
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at email@example.com