Our client are Australia's largest privately owned builder with a turnover in excess of $2bn. The business have a national branch network and a team of expert construction professionals. As a business they are involved in all project types from apartments to retail, commercial to aged care and they are looking to strengthen their Sydney office with a Senior CA to work on 1 of 3 major projects being tendered for currently. These are 2 x resi & 1 x retail ranging in value up to $200M. The role will involve you being part of the team to win the tender and then move on to the project.
- Full responsibility for subcontract packages, procurement schedules etc
- Assistance in progress claims and variations
- Taking subcontracts through negotiation stage to finalisation
- Overseeing all project costs, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- The administration of RFIs to architects, consultants & clients
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction contracts administration experience
- Previous experience of retail or high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!