We are working with a professional and progressive, Australian owned mid-tier civil engineering consultancy based in on the North shore of Sydney. This reputable firm have been established for a number of years and are involved in a land and urban development projects across NSW. Having built up several prosperous relationships with clients in both the public and private sectors they are now that busy that they require the experience and skillset of a Senior Civil Engineer to work on a multitude of their Sydney based development projects within their tight-knit civil team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer will include
- Design and engineering of civil projects including bulk earthworks, roads, stormwater drainage, sewerage reticulation and water reticulation.
- Manage the preparation of concept and detail design plans
- Project management and delivery
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Attend meetings and liaise with local and state government officers, external consultants, contractors, clients and other stake holders.
- Reporting to the Associate Engineer.
To be considered for the role of Senior Civil Engineer, you will
- Possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Have 5+ years of experience within an engineering consultancy environment
- Knowledge of NSW local standards and processes, local authorities and contractors
- Technical expert with strong project management capability
- Experience in roads and drainage design
- Design and documentation with experience using Civil 3D or 12D
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills