This company has a terrific reputation as a top employer. They constantly deliver high quality projects across Australia as well as having a high staff retention rate, unrivaled training and development opportunities.
Due to them winning a tender on a landmark Government project, they require a high performing Senior Contract Administrator to join their commercial team.
This is a landmark $70m project is based is in Sydney’s west which will consist of heavy infrastructure components as well as world class recreational facilities. This is a signature Government project that will raise the profile NSW as a destination of choice.
Duties of the Role:
You will have excellent commercial acumen and have the ability to lead the team and report back to the Commercial manager about the project. You will Manage and perform the contract administration responsibilities for the commercial aspects of the projects. Prepare all payment claims ensuring on-time submission and accuracy in accordance with the head contract and securities of payment legislation, Co-ordinate the timely approval or dispute payment claims submitted by key subcontractors to the project and conduct preliminary commercial evaluation of tenders from subcontractors and support the negotiation and compilation of subcontracts.
After completing this project, you will have the opportunity to move on to a more senior position on a larger project.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Tangible experience on large civil projects knowledge of RMS and Government projects
- Be a very commercial savvy CA of whom can easily engage with stakeholders
- Have the ability to step up in a more senior commercial role after this landmark project is completed.
- Be Degree Qualified in Construction management / Engineering or similar equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator on a similar project.