Our client is a leading contractor with a national presence and annual turnover close to $150M. They have an impeccable reputation in the industry and handle a variety of commercial, education and healthcare fit out, refurb and new build projects up to $30M which will look great on your CV. They are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team on the Lower North Shore and focus on new build projects.
- Complete all estimates from tender submission to hand over in compliance with the clients expectations within the agreed time constraints
- Produce BOQs, take offs, pricing preliminaries and all tender lodgement documentation
- Identify and implement alternatives for any project expenses that may offer a competitive advantage
- Identify and mange any risks uncovered during the estimating process
- Relevant university qualifications in a construction or QS related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years Australian construction industry experience
- Proven track record tendering for (and winning) new build projects up to $30M
- Thorough with a good attention to detail
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Collaborative team player who enjoys client and subcontractor liaison
- Computer literate - Buildsoft experience would be a bonus but not essential
For more information please call 02 9194 6914 quoting reference number H267 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration. Your application will remain confidential and your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.