An award-winning residential and commercial builder and due to continued growth in NSW our client is now looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on exceptional service and quality, building extremely high-end luxury houses, multi-residential Complexes, and commercial sites and Fitouts
Working with Databuild and A supportive group of other estimators in the team, this is a great opportunity for someone who has 4+ years estimating experience, a genuine passion for the high-end luxury residential projects and who wants to take the next step in their career and join a growing and award-winning builder.
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Calculate customer variation costs.
- Assessing material, labour, equipment required
- Analyzing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of4+ years estimating experience with a luxury residential
- Databuild or Cubit experience preferred
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organized, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning luxury and commercial builder
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0412 664 870 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!