This is a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator looking to take the next step in their career into a management role with an established and rapidly growing fitout and refurb contractor. You will be given the opportunity to manage and mentor estimating staff and have direct input into the future growth of the estimating team you'll build around you.
Work with like-minded people in a young, vibrant, highly professional environment. This reputable contractor is going from strength to strength and has big plans for growth over the next 12 months due continued success.
- Management of existing estimating team and contributing to future recruitment activities
- Liaison with Director and Operations Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Contribute to completion of estimates from tender submission to hand over in compliance with the clients expectations
- Produce BOQs, take offs, pricing preliminaries and all tender lodgement documentation
- Identify and implement alternatives for any project expenses that may offer a competitive advantage
- Identify and mitigate any risks uncovered during the estimating process
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Construction or QS related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years estimating experience within Australia
- Previous experience managing and mentoring junior team members
- Proven track record tendering for (and winning) fit out and refurb projects up to $10M
- Thorough with good attention to detail and troubleshooting capabilities
- Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Computer literate - experience using BidContender would be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong industry connections in the NSW fitout and refurb sector
For more information please contact Pablo Martinez on (02) 9194 6914 or hit 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration.
Your details will not be forwarded to any third parties without your prior consent.