Due to company promotions, my client is looking for an Senior Fire Protection Engineer Team Lead to lead their experienced team.
The role will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential, incentives and company performance bonuses.
My client is a Leading Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy providing consulting engineering services for a variety of industry sectors including; Arts & Culture, Commercial & Workplace, Education, Health, Hotels & Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Residential and Retail.
The disciplines that they provide are; Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection, Hydraulic, Sustainability, Acoustics, Lighting, ICT, AV and Vertical Transportation.
- 7-10+ years of experience as an Fire Protection Engineer in the Building Services Industry
- Tertiary Qualification or Trade Background
- Staff mentoring and/or management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Client Facing Skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
- 4 minimum recent years' experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at email@example.com