Looking for an experienced Senior Hydraulic and Fire Engineer to work as part of the Hydraulic and Fire Protection Team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
Project delivery of hydraulic building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects including commercial buildings, residential developments, fit-out, health care, aged care and educational facilities.
Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
Client facing role and project lead responsibilities.
My client is one of Australia’s leading building services and engineering consultancy specialising in a wide range of commercial, residential, and public sector project types.
They offer the following engineering services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Structural, Lifts, Fire, IT and Sustainability.
- 6-8 years’ experience as a Hydraulic and Engineer in the Building Services sector
- Territory qualification or trade background experience
- Confident and good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Willingness to mentor junior engineers
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and documenting skills
- Well-developed understanding of relevant Standards and Building Codes
- At least 5 years of experience working in Australia
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org