Due to an increase in projects won recently, my client is looking for an Senior Hydraulic Engineer to join their experienced Sydney team
The position will be working on medium to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent career progression potential and training & development as well as work based bonus incentives.
My client is a leading National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
They have offics accross Australia
They offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Communications & Audio, Security, Fire Engineering, Vertical Transportation, Fire Services and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work incentives.
- 6-10+ years of experience as a Hydraulic Engineer
- Tertiary Qualification or trade background certificates
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Client facing skills
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Willingness to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- 4 minimum recent years' experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click 'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org