Our client is currently are Australia's largest privately owned builder with a turnover in excess of $2.5bn. The business have a national branch network and a team of expert construction professionals. As a business they are involved in all project types from apartments to retail, commercial to aged care and they are looking to appoint an experienced SPE for a $100M Data Centre in the South West.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within a tier 1 or 2 contractor is required
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Must have worked on projects over circa $50M
- Data centre experinece is a clear advantage
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!