Our client have been established for over 25 years and have built a very strong name & reputation in the industry. A joinery business as well as fitout contractor, they are successful company with an extensive client base. The fitout business is involved in all areas of fitout from commercial through to educaiton & some domestic and the projects range in value up to $5M. They have a fantastic culture and look after their staff very well. Currently they are looking to appoint an SPM to deliver the projects on the fitout side to their business along with assistance of 2 x CA's & the site teams. This role will suit someone who can work autonomously and deliver a project from concept, through pricing to handover.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Experience of fitout projects is preferred but not essential
- Current relationships with property groups in Australia will be highly regarded
- Strong leadership and management experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!