Our client is looking to appoint an SPM for a major healthcare project. The business are a natonal tier 2 builder involved in all areas of construction and an enviable reputation. Based in North Sydney, they have a top tier team, well resourced projects and a balanced culture.
The key purposes of the Senior Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on projects in excess of $50M
- Healthcare experience is required for this opportunity
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Well organised, driven, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!