Our client are Australia's largest privately owned builder with a turnover in excess of $2bn. The business have a national branch network and a team of expert construction professionals. As a business they are involved in all project types from apartments to retail, commercial to aged care and they are looking to strengthen their Sydney office with an SPM to work on 1 of 3 major projects being tendered for currently. These are 2 x resi & 1 x retail ranging in value up to $200M. The role will involve you being part of the team to win the tender and then move on to project delivery.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on projects in excess of $50M
- Residential or retail experience is preferred but by no means essential
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Well organised, driven, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!