Our client is a reputable Australian family owned builder who work across new build, fit out and refurb projects and have been established circa 20 years. They are a close-knit team of professionals that enjoy working on a wide range of projects, ranging from $1-10M, including commercial, retail and healthcare. They're currently looking to appoint an experienced Senior Project Manager with good expeirence in the industry.
The key purposes of the Senior Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Strong leadership and management experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!