Your Next Company:
My client is a top regional Civil contractor with a strong pipeline of upcoming projects in the Melbourne area. They are experts in civil works on many major commercial, government, and industrial jobs. They pride themselves on low turnover of staff and having a unique position within the Victoria market. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly skilled Senior Project Engineer who can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of sub-contractors and site staff
- Ensuring safety is always the #1 priority.
- Coordinating project schedule and monitor progress
- Delivering the project on time within budget
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Subdivison experience is essential
- Great salary package
- Supportive and growing team
- High-profile and varied projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit apply.
Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and conversations are confidential.