Our client is a tier 1 construction business originally from Queensland but now having a solid reputation in NSW & VIC also. Established in the 80's, this business now operate as a leading national head contractor but also get involved in property development and the resources markets. They employ almost 1500 people across Australia and almost 400 of those work for the NSW office. Projects have ranged in value up to $600M in NSW however have been much larger interstate and they are currently involved in the resi, commercial, education, health & defence sectors.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Previous experience of major projects would be highly regarded
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!