This tier 1 business are involved in construction, development as well as managing a portfolio of assets worth over $10billion across residential, commercial, industrial & retail. Our client is a hugely respected organisation employing some of the best guys in the construction industry. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentlly friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. Currently they have an opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to assisst in the delivery of a $300M, 700 Units development of 4 high rise towers.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Previous experience of major projects would be highly regarded
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!