Our client are a top tier builder in the Australian construction industry with offices across the East Coast. The business are owned by an international construction group worth billions of dollars, giving our client all the financial security they need. The company are based in North Sydney and employ a huge team of top tier professionals that have come from the biggest names in the industry. Currently they are looking for a Senior Project Engineer for a $120M, 300 unit, twin tower project in Macquarie Park. This role will suit someone who is looking for a longterm career with a market leader.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within the construction industry
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Previous experience of commercial or residential high rise developments is preferred but not essential
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!