Our client has established themselves as an exciting 'go to' business when it comes to high end, major residential & mixed use developments. The business are involved in 7 medium to large projects across Sydney currently, a couple of which are iconic in their own right. This business has been able to attract talent from the industry leaders giving them the edge. They now boast a full team of industry professionals from the top tier 1 & 2 businesses in Sydney. This role is to work on a majoy $250M mixed use high rise development in Sydney's West and will offer guaranteed progression to PM following project completion.
- Working closely with the client at all times
- Track sub contractors, procurement & program
- Assist PM with accurate preparation of reports
- Track ITP's & hold points
- Coordinate and manage the project design
- Resolve issues with variartions and design changes
- Degree qualied - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A stable career history within a tier 1 or 2 contractor is required
- Strong construction site or project engineerinng experience
- Must have worked on projects over circa $50M
- High rise residential & mixed use experience is a clear advantage
- The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!