We are working with an established, medium sized design consultancy in Melbourne CBD who work in commercial, residential, institutional retail and industrial project markets across both structural and civil engineering disciplines.
This 27-year-old business have an established client base that generates lots of repeat business and as such now seek a Senior Structural Engineer to help alleviate the workload. You will be employed as a Senior Project Leader, working autonomously across several of their exciting projects in Victoria. You will be managing your own workload/projects and clients as well as having up to two design engineers reporting to you.
To be considered for the role of Senior Structural Engineer, you will
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally a full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management capability
What this opportunity can offer you:
- An above market rate remuneration package
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
- Office location in the heart of the CBD, close to shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes
- Direct transport links - Rail, light rail and bus services