Senior Project Manager | Eastern Suburbs | Commercial & Education Projects | $250k Package
My client is a privately owned, multi award winning top tier commercial construction company with a strong presence throughout Australia. The company has an annual turnover of over $650M and a staff compliment of over 400 staff. The business has a solid reputation in the industry and pride themselves on the projects they deliver.
With an increase in new projects the company is currently seeking a new Snr Project manager for two projects based in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.
- As Project Manager will be working on and managing 2 projects at any one time. You will receive the support from their experienced site teams.
- You will be managing construction projects from initial receipt of documentation through to client handover.
- You will be working on a High Rise Residential / Mixed Use projects from $15M up to +$80M.
- Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects of the project.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and driving your own site and contracts administrators to get the project over the line to time and budget.
- Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly, and alerting key stakeholders where applicable.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting post implementation reviews, regular project reviews and communicating best practice.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align and agree program of work and anticipate changes that may impact the program of work.
- Extensive experience managing Medium and High Rise Residential New Build Projects
- Construction Management Degree or developed through the Trade ranks as a Carpenter
- Experience managing projects valued over $40 million in value
- 8 years' experience as a Project Manager minimum
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in Health & Safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills