This business employ over 500 people across a national brach network making them a sizable tier 2 contractor in all areas of construction from fitout to new builds projects. The company take on projects up to $60M in fitout and upto $150M in new build construction. Working from stylish offices in Sydney's inner west they employ a comprehensive team of construction professionals from some of the biggest names in the industry, giving them the edge on projects. The company have a branch network across the country covering all major states & currently an opportunity exists for a Senior Project Manager to join their interiors division in Sydney covering projects in the Sydney metropolitan area. Immediately a SPM is needed for a $30M fitout in the CBD for a repeat client.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- A stable career history with reputable companies will be highly regarded
- Experience of fitout or refurbishment projects is essential
- Strong leadership and management experience
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!