Senior Project Manager | National Tier 2 Contractor | Southern NSW
Your Next Company:
My client is a Tier 2 civil contractor with a select number of projects throughout NSW. They have built a successful brand in Sydney's civil construction industry an d continue to grow the business looking at doubling the turnover by 2020.
They aim to provide safe, cost-effective, and world class civil solutions. Due to current workload, they have a need for a highly-experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee a number of projects throughout NSW.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationship
- Ensuring the safe delivery of projects
- Planning budgets, reports, plans and forecasts
- Working with stakeholders
- Successful negotiations with suppliers and clients
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 8 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
- A clear focus on safety as the #1 priority
- Degree qualified
- Highly attractive salary package
- Friendly and growing team
- High-profile projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles then hit apply. Alternatively, contact Josh Kimber on 02 9194 6915 or email your resume to me at email@example.com
All applications and conversations are confidential. No personal information with be released without the green light from you!