Senior Project Manager
Our client was established over 25 years ago, and has since then, steadily evolved from a family owned company to one of Australia's preeminent construction groups.
They have forged a reputation as an innovative and dynamic company that has grown into a nationwide group of construction - Commercial, Residential (Apartment), Health Care, Aged Care & Industrial Construction
As an integrated construction company with over 500 employees, they provide their clients with turnkey "best for project" solutions. They partner not only with their clients but also subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the most effective and efficient solution is provided.
The business has recently been awarded a new Apartment project valued at over $150M in Sydney and now currently have a need for a Senior Project Manager to head up the new project.
- Minimum 10 years in design activities as well as experience in managing large projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or similar
- Significant experience in commercial construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with Cheops and Aconex software
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Jon MaGrath (NSW Regional Manager) on 02 9194 6912 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!