Our client is a leading tier 2 business with circa 200 employees and a turnover in excess of $400M. They are hugely established with a branch network across the country. Having experience in all types of project from fitout to new build construction and in sectors including high rise residential, commercial, retail, government etc. Currently they require a PM or SPM for a staged retail project that has years to go. Current stages worth in the region of $100-150M. This role has certain opportunities to progress to Construction Manager.
- Significant project management experience in the residential sector
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at concept stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of leading project management commissions for medium to large sconstruction projects ($50M+) of medium to high complexity
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering, particularly in a residential context
- People management experience in the context of managing medium to large sized project teams (e.g managing the Design Team & Contractor)
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
- Degree qualified in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar
- A strong track record of delivering retail projects would be an advantage, although not essential
- Having a strong track of record as a project delivery in the construction industry
- Strong leadership/management qualities
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!