Our client are a well established contractor in the Sydney construction industry focussing mainly on the medium & high rise residential side of the industry. Based in Sydney's CBD, they employ a comprehensive team who have come from some of the largest builders and developers in Sydney. The company have experienced continued success and now enjoy a 80% of their business being from repeat clients, proving what they build is great. The company have recently appointed a new GM to take them to the next level and with 9 new projects secured its a busy time ahead. Currently they are looking to appoint 3 new SPM's for projects in Pymble, Arncliffe, North Sydney.
The key purposes of the Project Manager role are:
- This is a all encompassing role covering all facets of project management
- You will need to be very strong commercially in order to manage the project & finances effectively
- Develop the construction programme and lead the team effectively
- Preparing and presenting the tender submission
- Managing the procurement, delivery, commissioning through to project finalisation
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Strong construction project management experience
- Previous experience on low, medium or high rise apartment projects would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, personable approach to achieve optimum results from project teams
- Implement all aspects of health & safety
- Well organised, strong commercial acumen, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!