The Denovo Group are currently representing an exceptional Tier 2 builder in the commercial building space who have been established in Australia for the last 40 years. Our client focus on large school/education, healthcare, defence, retail, prison and government projects valued up to $120M. Our client prides themselves on staff retention and continually winning and delivering large stand-out projects in the Melbourne and greater area.
You will be required to fully manage multiple projects concurrently within the education, health and defence sectors. You will be supervising all site activities, reporting to senior management and delegating as required. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Tier 2 developers or have experience delivering commercial projects valued above $40M in the Melbourne area.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
- Preparing programmes
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience working on similar projects for Tier 2 commercial builders in Melbourne
- Project experience within Health, Education, Defence and Prisons will be highly regarded
- Ambitious, driven and a passion to lead
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Computer - Use of Microsoft Project
- Good management approach.
Benefits and remuneration:
- Above market salary package
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Extended leave entitlement
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if applicable for the role you will be contacted within 48 hours of applying.
Construct – Denovo Group